In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to create a menu that flys in from the right side of the page using the popup feature of Elementor Pro.
This is a great addition to your client’s website to add that little bit of finesse that turns it from a good design to a great design.
- 1:16 – Adding the popup from templates
- 1:59 – Modifying the positioning of the fly-in menu
- 5:16 – Modifying the background
- 5:55 – Adding and styling the menu
- 7:56 – Adding social icons
- 9:01 – Publishing the popup menu
- 9:25 – Assigning the popup to a(n) image, button, icon, link
If you don’t have Elementor Pro yet, you can grab it here!